Eye for Pharma organized the 1st eMarketing Canada conference, which was held in Toronto, on November 1-2 2010. As part of the conference, marketers from both agency and client sides were asked to submit their e-tactics as nominations for the very 1st Canada’s Pharma Digital Awards. A panel of judges was selected based on experience with digital pharma marketing and knowledge of the Canadian regulations. Dr. John Reeves of Kyp Inc. led the award process.
There were 6 winners:
Healthcare professional sites:
- Canadian Healthcare Network (Rogers Publishing Healthcare Group)
- Advisory Space (Agency: Impetus Healthcare, Client: Nycomed)
- More Than Medication (Agency: Klick Pharma, Client: Pfizer)
- Contour USB Program (Agency: Brightworks, Client: Bayer)
- Smidge (Agency: Klick Pharma, Client: Pfizer)
- iMD Health
The judging panel consisted of the following members:
- Neil Follett, Bightworks
- Annemarie Edwards, CPC Healthcare Communications
- Ian Ross, Merge Inc.
- Laurie Demille, GlaxoSmithKline
- Murray Forrestall, Bmod Group
- David Pattenden, Microsoft Canada, Healthcare
- Paul Kostoff, Mediresource
- Glen Webster, Klick
- and me, Natalie Bourre, Marketing 4 Health Inc.
Over the next few weeks, an article highlighting the features of each of the winners will be published on my blog. Since the healthcare professional sites are gated, I may be limited in what I can show of these, but I will do my best to share as much information as possible.
Stay in touch,
Filed under: Conferences, Pharmaceutical Marketing, social media | Tagged: Annemarie Edwards, Bmod, Brightworks, Canada Pharma Digital, CPC Healthcare Communications, David Pattenden, emarketing, Eye for Pharma, Glen Webster, GSK Canada, Ian Ross, John Reeves, Klick, Kyp, Laurie Demille, Marketing 4 Health, Mediresource, Merge Inc, Microsoft Canada Healthcare, Murray Forrestall, Nat Bourre, Neil Follett, Paul ostoff |